- Is 1000 words enough to speak a language?
- What is the hardest language to learn?
- Which is toughest language in India?
- Which language has the largest vocabulary?
- Which is the simplest language in the world?
- What is the richest language?
- What is the prettiest sounding language?
- What is the perfect language?
- What is the oldest language in the world?
- What is the hardest word to say?
- What is the hardest word to spell?
Is 1000 words enough to speak a language?
The number of words to learn to speak a language really depends on your purpose.
Remember that 300 to 600 words may be enough to travel, but at least 1,000 words are necessary for a conversation..
What is the hardest language to learn?
The Hardest Languages For English SpeakersMandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world. … Arabic. … Polish. … Russian. … Turkish. … Danish.
Which is toughest language in India?
MalayalamMalayalam(official language of Kerala State) is the toughest language to learn compared to any other language in India.
Which language has the largest vocabulary?
EnglishThe biggest vocabulary? [English] certainly has the largest vocabulary … by a long, long, long long, way. Rather as China is to the rest of the world in population, English is in the population of its words.
Which is the simplest language in the world?
(1) Phonology: Vietnamese, English, Japanese. Japanese has the simplest phonology, with no tones, only 5 vowels and around 20 consonants. (2) Vocabulary: inconclusive. All these languages have well-developed vocab using native and borrowed words.
What is the richest language?
Swedish“Swedish is the world’s richest language, in fact it’s infinite – and it’s all thanks to compounding. “This is where you plug any old words together to make a new one, like ‘dishwasher’ in English.
What is the prettiest sounding language?
And the most beautiful languages in the world are…FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE.GERMAN – MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNG LANGUAGE.ARABIC – MOST BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN LANGUAGE.ITALIAN – MOST BEAUTIFUL BODY LANGUAGE.
What is the perfect language?
“Latin is the perfect language.” “Arabic is the language God speaks in, so it is perfect.” “Our language is primitive, but English is perfect.” These are all things that people have said to me at one time or another once they’ve learned that I have an interest in language.
What is the oldest language in the world?
Tamil languageThe Tamil language is recognized as the oldest language in the world and it is the oldest language of the Dravidian family. This language had a presence even around 5,000 years ago. According to a survey, 1863 newspapers are published in the Tamil language only every day.
What is the hardest word to say?
The Most Difficult English Word To PronounceRural.Otorhinolaryngologist.Colonel.Penguin.Sixth.Isthmus.Anemone.Squirrel.More items…•
What is the hardest word to spell?
Top 10 hardest words to spellWeird. … Intelligence. … Pronunciation. … Handkerchief. … logorrhea. … Chiaroscurist. … Pochemuchka. A Russian term used when a person asks too many questions. … Gobbledegook. Gobbledegook is incoherent babbling in a fashion that makes no sense amounting to random words and noises to your listeners.More items…•